Monday, March 23, 2009

What's New?

What's New at our house?

Last week we told you about our Family Home Evening. Here are some pictures...

We planted seeds, built a green house, and have been taking great care of our soon to be garden.
We are so very excited to announce...
To the great excitement of everyone... Friday morning we woke up to find...
That we have babies!!! (That is what the boys call the little plants.)

We have a lot of lettuce, zucchini, squash, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and tomatoes...we hope it all grows well in our limited space.

In other exciting news,
Two little Leprechauns visited our house and frosted cookies.

Cody is 6 months old, and is nearly sitting by himself, he is 14 pounds now!

Our stroller magically turned into a rocket ship over night.

Superman and his brother came, and cleaned our house!

Yay, it finally let me finish posting the rest of my pictures!

4 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Fun! Growing a garden is SO exciting isn't it?

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Can anyone think of any reason I can't add anymore pictures to my blog? I can't even write a new post and have it load pictures. :/ (Still too new to blogging I guess.)

Lynette said...

The gardening looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad the kids are having fun with it. You are a great mom!

Jill said...

That is such a great idea! I have just been waiting for the weather to get warm to start my garden... I should do a greenhouse like you! Your boys are adorable. :)