Saturday, March 14, 2009

8 THINGS

Bethany Tagged me for
8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the rules:
1)POST RULES ON YOUR BLOG 2)ANSWER THE SIX "8" ITEMS(They're not in any particular order) 3)LET EACH PERSON KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM BY LEAVING THEM A COMMENT

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. MacGyver
2. Pretender
3. Home Improvement
4. Lois & Clark
5. Knight Rider
6. Animaniacs
7. Gilligan's Island
8. Keeping up Appearances (British Comedy)
(You can clearly see I haven't watched TV for a long time.)

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Made a birthday cake for my Mother-in-law
2. Took Skyler to his Neonatal Follow up Clinic
3. Watched "The Trial of the Incredible Hulk
4. Chased kids
5. Visited with my sisters
6. Chased kids
7. Snuggled Cody
8. Cleaned house

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Being able to sleep through the night (please Cody, get your teeth, and start sleeping please)
2. Sunny warm weather
3. Being able to take Cody out
4. Planting my balcony garden with the kids
5. Planting flowers
6. Kickboxing
7. Date Nights with my Wolf
8. Picnics at the park

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Outback
2. Pizza Factory
3. Brick Oven
4. Cafe Rio
5.
6.
7.
8.
(I don't eat out so much either.)

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Wolf getting a good job
2. School loans paid off
3. Own a house
4. Have a good sized garden
5. New minivan
6. Skyler potty trained
7. Get in shape
8.Have a lot of fun this summer

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Jill
2. another Jill
3. Lynette
4. Toni
5. Delia
6. Beth
7. Linda
8. Valeri

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

Your want list looks a lot like mine.