Monday, September 21, 2009

Skyler and the GREAT BIG BUS

Once upon a time, a little boys named Skyler suddenly grew up and went to school.
Preschool that is...(how did he get this big?)


This is Skyler's "I'm adorable pose."
Skyler was keeping a close eye on the road, looking for the big bus.
He didn't want to miss the bus while having pictures taken.

Already for school, bus should be here in about 3 minutes.

I'm a big guy, and I am going to ride a big bus!
Here I go...off too see the world of preschool.
We hope you have a great first day of school Skyler! We love you, and we miss you already!
I expected tears from my little guy, but he was so brave, and so excited.
He has been talking about riding big buses ever since we heard that he got into the school district preschool.

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

FYI...
I changed my blog address to:

http://establisheddec2002.blogspot.com/

Why? Long story...don't ask. :)