Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Birthday partying

I had a great birthday, Stephen asked if I would have a monster cake. I said I hadn't thought much about my cake (Wolf usually buys one so I don't have to make it. So, sweet Stephen said I would have a monster cake with big eyes. (Like his alligator) So, anyone scared of monsters shouldn't look at the picture below...

Stephen went shopping with Grandma, and got some fun things for me... Thank you Grandma! A Family Home Evening Chart with picture frames, a Bear, and a bag of pear scented bath salt, lotion and soap.

I got a book from my sister, "Heart in the Right Place" What I have read so far is really good. I plan to really get going on reading it when I finish the Amelia Peabody mystery "The Falcon at the Portal" 'cause I really need to get it back to the library. Thank you Laura!

And among the other items I got for my birthday, Wolf gave me... can anyone guess? Yes, a Kick boxing class, and bag gloves! I am really excited, class starts end of Feb. I had actually been looking for a class to take. (And left the page of times the kickboxing classes are taught up on the computer...not at all a hint.)


Cody had his 4 month appointment on Monday... He is 13 pounds... Go big boy!!! 10 more pounds and you will catch up to your big brother! Oh, and he thinks he wants to get some teeth now. He is growing up so fast!

Stephen had his 4 year appointment too. He is 38 pounds... He is getting sooooo big! His new declaration is, I am big now, I can cook! He even tries to chase me out of the kitchen, and to get me to call him Remy and says the movie "Ratatouille" taught him to cook.

I know I had something else to write in this post...but this will have to be it for now. I told Wolf I would get up and clear the snow off the car for him at 1:30 am...eeekkk!
Here are a couple more pictures of the birthday festivities.

4 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Happy Birthday Sherry!

What an awesome cake and what a thoughtful husband. That is a really fun gift!

toni said...

How many numbers are on the cake? I can't believe Cody is 13 lbs! I think P made it to 14 at his 4 mo. Actually he's more like 16 now, i think. Won't this summer be fun to play?

Anonymous said...

I'm always a day late and a dollar short, Happy birthday Sherry! Have fun in the kick boxing class. Next time I see you, you can show me some cool moves.

Bethany said...

Happy birthday!!!
The cake looks great. Your boys are so funny! and growing up so fast!!