Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Skyler is already 2?

What happened to time? Did it go crazy or something...my itsy bitzy little guy grew up seemingly overnight, and suddenly is 2. We had a great big party for him last night. Oh, he seemed to have had a blast. His big brother Stephen, I must say was proud to present the cake to everyone we have met the last several days. "Can you come to our house to see my baby's birthday cake?" (The birthday cake I hadn't even made yet...)

Stephen chose the theme for Skyler's birthday party. It seems to have been fun for everyone. Not everyone know's who Lumpy the Heffalump is though. I think we did fine introducing him. We made a Heffalump craft while everyone was arriving, played pin the tail on the heffalump, and then played bingo...ate cake and then Skyler opened gifts. (Which he loves, thank you everyone.)

Now, I think I will sleep all day today!

No comments: