Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gotta get out of this house!!!



I was going crazy, I had to get out of the house. I couldn't stand it any longer...so I planned a picnic...then had to change the day 'cause wolf wasn't feeling well. So, anyway...Saturday we went on our picnic! It was "fun" to try to sit on the ground to eat. It was "fun" to try to chase kids. (Thankgoodness Wolf was there to help out! My guys and I really had a blast.) Did you know that Skyler can crawl faster than I can walk. (Sadly it is true. Wolf was chasing Stephen, and Sky ran in the other direction. He ran a bit, then tried to give me a sporting chance by crawling.) Of course, Skyler realized I wasn't keeping up, and came to pull me. (My sweet little tug boat.) Oh, but it was so nice to not be stuck in the house another moment!
I came to the conclusion that I have the sweetest and snuggliest "big pile of boys" anyone could ever ask for. They take good care of me and my big swollen ankles. Here are some cute pictures of us having our grand day out. I love Neilson's Grove Park. The problem is that it is really huge, I think walking 1/2 way across it is the farthest I have walked in months. Wolf had to drive around it to pick me and the boys up at the other parking lot...I never would have made it walking back to the car.


No comments: