Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birthday Cakes

Here they are... The birthday cakes you have all been waiting for...and it is only the end of Feb...


Here is Stephen's Birthday cake... COOKIE MONSTERStephen and Skyler wanted to make my birthday cake...
Stephen, although it was his first time frosting a cake, patiently taught Skyler...so cute!

Then they added the sledding snowmen. (Already falling off...) And a marshmallow igloo. Thanks boys!


Ok, here are some pictures from Christmas...just for fun...

The boys wanted to make something special...
And decided what to bake right away...


**TAAA-DAAA**

A gingerbread house! Sorry the picture is so dark...this house battled the big bad wolf...and lost...but we rebuilt it, and it stayed together till the "big bad boys" came and blew it down Christmas day...


Ok, that wasn't so bad...We got our new post up pretty quick. We will try for another post soon.

5 comments:

Delia said...

Adorable cake as always! I think this one is my favorite Sherry.

That is so sweet that your boys like to bake with you. What a sweet cake they made for you! They are precious!

Kylie said...

Super cute cakes! I'm very impressed!

Bethany said...

I really want to try and do that cookie monster cake. What could be better? You get cake AND cookies!

Beth said...

Wow. Your kids are getting HUGE!

I just love, love, LOVE the cookie monster cake. Maybe I will make one for Dave's birthday?

Circle Kee Pasto said...

That cookie monster cake rocks! I will definitely have to remember that one! You are the coolest.