Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WELCOME TO NOVEMBER

Oh YEAH!!!  We made it to November baby!  I have now passed up how early Stephen was (13 days), and it feels great!  Sure, I am exhausted and moody... I am sure that my family is about to kick me out of the house.  But it is November!  Hooray!
Alrighty... the truth is, back when I had a bit of energy, and my activity less restricted, I cleaned my house.  Now it is a disaster again.  Can a bathtub you cleaned a couple of days ago really suddenly look like you haven't scrubbed it for months?  My bathrooms are all taking a toll, I must credit Mr. almost potty trained for this.  My laundry has crept up to sky high, even though I am doing a million loads a week.  Dishes, well, lets not go there.  Anyway, I used to be ready for this little guys arrival at any moment.  (We expected him a week to 2 weeks earlier than Cody.)  Now I could really use another month to re-clean my house.  But the truth is all I want to do is go have a nap... house cleaning will just have to wait...AGAIN.

1 comment:

Delia said...

Yay...glad you made it this far. I hear ya on just wanting to take a nap! I hope you get one. :)