Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6th

Hooray hooray!  Today is October 6th, and no baby yet!  This is in fact very exciting.  For every day that he isn't here yet, I think I should throw a party.  (Ok, so I have... my boys are getting an overload of ice cream or other treats, a visit to the library, visiting old preschool teachers...we are trying to do something fun each day this baby decides to stay where he is...but without me overdoing it.)  I seriously thought he would come Conference weekend, and I was pretty freaked out by that.  Looks like he didn't want to follow his brother's plan of at least a week earlier than the big brother before him.  (Good because we haven't agreed on a name for him yet.)
I have had a growth ultrasound recently, and a NST (Non stress test) for a few weeks in a  row now... Everything looks good, baby is right on, if not a bit ahead.  His head measured 35 weeks, tummy 34 weeks and femur 36 weeks,(these measurements were taken 2 days before 34 weeks).  It means he is tall, and well nourished.  (in other words, the placenta is doing it's job without a sign of a problem.)  Everything looks fantastic!
We will try to keep you up to date on the new addition.

1 comment:

Delia said...

Yay...that's great news!