Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm So Glad When Missionaries Come Home

♪♫ I'm so glad when Grandpa and Grandma come home, glad as I can be; ♪♫
♫♪ Clap my hands and shout for joy, and run to get a hug, ♫♪
♪♫ Put my arms around their necks, and hug them tight like this, ♪♫
♫♪ Pat their cheeks, then give them what? A GREAT BIG KISS!!! ♫♪
The boys are laughing at me right now, telling me that the song doesn't go like that... well, now it does, and the boys sing it this way now...ha ha ha!
We are so happy to have Grandpa and Grandma Zaugg home from their Family History Mission in Guam. Here are some fun pictures from yesterday's airport adventures.
Cody holding his sign, wondering why all the other kids got to run around without him.
(I let him out, and he went and crawled back into his stroller.)
Stephen and Skyler's Signs
Our Family...except Stephen, he was taking the pictures...

Megan and her family's sign
Everyone waiting...

WELCOME HOME!!!

Hugs for everyone!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

SO fun! I'm glad they made it home safe.

Rob and Jill said...

I love your pictures! Yeah!!! We are sooooooo happy.

Delia said...

What an awesome welcome home party you guys are!