Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mailed to Guam

My Mom and Dad entered the MTC yesterday...and Stephen has been praying that they get to Guam safe ever since...then he had an idea.


Stephen and Skyler wanted to be mailed to Guam, to make sure Grandma and Grandpa made it there safe. When I walked into the living room, I heard a voice from a box left over from Christmas. "Don't throw us in the garbage, mail us to Guam." Of course, they had packed coats, Stephen's elephant, Skyler's brown bear, and Cody's polar bear. And Stephen was going as Superman.



Isn't this a fun picture... soup for lunch after Grandma and Grandpa spoke in church.




At Grandma and Grandpa's Farwell lunch, Mattie celebrated her first birthday! What a cutie!




Good luck on your mission Grandma and Grandpa!!! We will miss you!

I wonder if those boys have enough room for me in that box...

1 comment:

Rob and Jill said...

Too Cute! Can I come to Guam too? After Mom and Dad left for the MTC, Nathan said, "this is the saddest day of my life."