Saturday, October 22, 2011

37 weeks!!!!

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would see 37 weeks!  Well, here I am!!!  I am so excited, but I must remain calm.  No Toyota jumps are in my plans, although it is tempting.  I really would like to make it to November!  We are having a small Halloween party at my house tonight.  Stephen and the kids dressing up as, well you will have to see, and me...well, dressing up as a Tae Kwon Do yellow belt.  (If the outfit fits...wear it)  I didn't plan me a costume since I didn't believe I would make it this far, and thought more about resting as per Dr.'s orders and getting ready for baby than Halloween or a party.
Tonight's dinner is going to be Chocolate Chip Pumpkin pancakes!  (I feel confident in planning at least that far ahead.) 
Onward and Upward!!! May I just say... TO NOVEMBER OR BUST!!!  ;)

No comments: